Friday, May 28, 2010

Night Spinner smh




So not too long ago I heard the semi-exciting news that Eldar were getting a new skimmer via the White Dwarf. So before the info leaks I was speaking to Mobious about how this new tank should not be added to my already crowded heavy support choice slot and guess what? thats exactly what here the next day. I'm sure you all seen that stats and did the math, this night spinner just doesn't cut it. If it is to be competing with the ubiqitous fire prism and falcon. The night spinner drops a a large blast that is one strength stronger then the prism but does not have an alternate firing mode that can threaten mech, BOOOO!. The spinner is slightly better at killing infantry then the prism but the prism is capable of hurting tanks as well. The spinner needs to be able to pop light tanks and be moved to fast attack for me to even consider buying one. The only reason for buying this new kit is for the all plastic fire prism, which is pretty sweet. Thanks for adding insult to injury GW. I'm off to the webway to mourn the untimely shelving of the night spinner where it will join the majority of the Eldar codex.


No comments:

Post a Comment